Search Engine optimization in idaho falls
Are you a small to business owner looking to boost your online presence? Look no further, Outrun Studio, Seo in Idaho Falls, is here to help you finally make the best our of your website.
SEO can be quite a daunting task when you don't know where to start, This is why I am here to take care of it for you. Read more below and let's get in touch!
what is SEO and why do I need it?
On Google, Bing, Yahoo and other main search engines, there is three different categories of links and search results.
- The top results are usually paid ads, which have been generated with the use of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) another service that I offer.
- Google will often show you what is called a local map pack. (if your business doesn't appear in the map pack for keywords related to what you offer, you will need a Local citation and local SEO optimization)
- The rest of the results are called Organic search results, Search Engine Optimization(SEO) is the process of optimizing a website so that it appears in those Organic results. The more your website content is optimized for certain search terms, the higher it will appear in the search engine results page and the more visits you will receive.
A strong SEO strategy will help you promote your local business by getting in front of people who are actively looking for the type of service or product that you offer.
Organic Traffic is the most important source of traffic for your website.
The traffic from your website comes from many source. Direct traffic, Referral traffic from other website or your social media channels, Paid Search traffic and Organic traffic.
For most website, the Organic traffic account for more than 40% of their traffic, which is a huge chunk of the pie and best of all it is free traffic. (free in the sense where you do not pay when someone visits your website through that channel).
According to a Hubspot study, 91% of businesses that have used SEO as part as their marketing strategy have seen a significant Return On Investment.
How will I optimize your website?
While being an Online Marketing Director in the auto industry, one of the highest competitive market in the world, I have learned a few tips and tricks to get any website ranking high in the search engine.
Every website is different, so the optimization process will be different but a few principal aspect stay the same. In order to rank organically in the search engine, your website will need the following:
- strong and clean citations from other websites or directories.
- Your website will need to have a clean interface with optimized title tags, meta data and content.
- Schema markup "Rich snippet" to let google know what type of content you have on your website.
- Properly tagged images with "Alt attributes" letting the search engine know what the image is about.
- Content, a lot of content!
- Time, SEO is not a rapid strategy. It will take between 6 to 12 months to see significant results.
and a lot more.
For more information, I invite you to read this list of 22 important key aspect of search engine optimization on Searchnginewatch.com.